► ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES
- Prepare meeting agendas, notices, minutes and resolutions
- Conduct meetings according to rules of order
- Administer quorum, proxy and voting requirements
- Maintain updated list of owners and their contact information
- Respond to title company and realtor inquiries
- Assist in compliance management (in accordance with Association governing documents and local statutes)
- Act as registered agent for the Association
- Coordinate insurance coverage and handle insurance claims
- Expedite owner applications (Architectural Review, Variance Requests, etc.)
- Manage Access Controls as desired
► FINANCIAL SERVICES
- Prepare annual budget
- Invoice and collect HOA dues and special assessments
- Review and pay HOA bills
- Monitor receivables and cash flow
- Maintain accurate records of income and disbursements
- Prepare monthly financial reports
- Reconcile bank statements
► BOARD MEMBER LEADERSHIP TRAINING
NEW FOR 2017
► RECORDS MANAGEMENT
- Assemble and maintain a complete set of the Association governing documents
- Digitize all governing documents and other HOA records for easy public access
- Provide long-term storage of governing documents and HOA records
► MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
- Supervise maintenance, repairs, and/or replacement of common area facilities or equipment.
- Provide project leadership of authorized improvements and repairs to ensure timely completion and minimize budgeted overruns.
- Solicit and present bids for major maintenance items and capital improvements for the Association to the Board of Directors.
- Filing of contracts and agreements into the official records of the association as part of project leadership.